now i can get confused in yet another language

Monday, June 11, 2007

OH SHIT!

.

OH SHIT!
I'm moving to Norway in less than two months.
FREE SCHOOL for 6 years?
A new language?
Fermented fish and akvavit?
Ultimate inside gymnasiums? Ugh.

If "vlog" weren't in other use I would say this would be a vlog - - a vomit-log.
I don't want to format things for you
or explain things in depth (if you ask - then sure)
I will be unclear and vague and jerky at many points
Barf things up and see what happens

Two more months of Boston? WORK and PLAY.
My work is effectively well-paid physical labor (barwork) - I play ultimate pretty much every night that I don't work. Tomorrow is my birthday. I love ultimate.

On my way home from work late Thursday night I had a bicycle collision with a bat. I didn't see it but I know that road in summer and I know it was a bat. Something small and solid but not too solid bounced off my upper chest (throat) without a sound and was already up and gone by the time I slowed down turned around and got back to look. I started riding again and I saw another bat dive low over the road after a moth - semi-confirmed. I love bats. They have bats in NORWAY. Sorry bat. I love you.



ADDENDUM
- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - --

Also. Shit this is next to the picture - w'ever. As I learn Norwegian I will start to post in Norwegian. I may not always include translations...

...but will probably explain if asked - cuz I know you're too lazy to learn my new language. So lazy. You're nothing like us hard-working Norwegians.





This thing keeps fucking up font sizing by dropping percentage signs. Also time of post - but maybe that is on me - UTC + 1:00 + 1:00 daylight blah blah.

No comments: